A GAME CHANGER. This series takes students on a deep dive into the Market Maker Models (MMXM).
‘Understanding the market maker model is the key to unlocking the markets’ – ICT
When you unravel ICT concepts, you will eventually come to the conclusion that everything revolves around the market maker model. ICT once disclosed to his private students that his favourite model was the silver bullet (second stage of accumulation/distribution in the market maker model – taught in this series) – He also disclosed that the real underpinnings of his teachings are directed towards understanding how market maker models work. Like most things related to ICTs work, the key elements have been scattered throughout hundreds of videos over many years.
After 5 years of deep study and research delving into the market maker models, AK, who is a private charter student of ICT, has finally compiled all of the important components of the MMXMs into beautifully presented and well-structured video lectures. These video lectures really showcase his extensive knowledge of algorithmic theory and ICT concepts.
What You’ll Learn In Advanced MMXM?
- The anatomy of the MMXM
- Personal model, entries, and risk
- Unicorn Model
- Silver Bullet × Dblock Model
- How to hunt for setups
- Understand market narrative and directional bias
- MMXM Grading
- Swing Deviations
- Types of gap and where they form
- High probability orderblock/FVG formation
- Range calibration
- High probability BMS
- How to determine buyside and sellside delivery ranges
- Accumulation/Distribution blocks
- Accumulation/Distribution cycle flows
- High probability turtle soup entries
- High probability accumulation/distribution stages
- Understanding consolidations
- MMXM x AMD x Power of 3
- MMXM x Time
- Theory in practice – real chart mmxm breakdown
- Change is state of delivery (CISD)
- Smart money reversal
- Timeframe selection
Sale Page: The Inner Circle Dragons – Advanced MMXM