Design Intensive Master Training appears to be a program designed to help brand and website designers scale their income by adopting a specific project structure known as a design intensive.
A blueprint to help brand and website designers dramatically scale their income with lower budget inquiries and short timelines
Trying to scale your income as a designer can be beyond frustrating.
- No matter what you do, you only get “low budget” inquiries that make raising prices feel impossible
- Your timelines always go over which makes booking new projects stressful and staying motivated to finish projects exhausting
- You feel like you have to offer more to justify charging more which leaves you feeling even more burnt out than before
WHAT IS A DESIGN INTENSIVE?
A design intensive is a type of brand or website project structure.
Instead of a traditional design process that takes 4-8 weeks to complete, we “intensify” the process to only include what is absolutely necessary for a solid rebrand (or website); a strategic prep period, 1 prep meeting and 1 design day to design a full rebrand or 5 page website.
THE SIX FIGURE DIFFERENCE
Last summer, I learned that day rates were a thing and I decided to implement them into my business right away. I made an IG post that night and pressed “post.” *Crickets* My excitement faded. I decided to pitch it on my next sales call later that week but the response was disappointing. They weren’t interested and it confused them. Ugh. I continued to try on future calls but was losing hope. No one wanted it. I only booked 2 day rate projects the rest of the year.
Determined, I decided to re-approach and restructure the entire offering. Through lots of trial and error, I made significant changes then BAM! It clicked and everyone I pitched it to started saying “yes!” without hesitation.
Now, I consistently book 1-2 of these offerings per week and my schedule is full over a month out! I’m making $10k+/month with intensives alone (not including the full branding projects I still do!) and am only working part-time hours.
I started talking about it on IG and the response was overwhelming. Now, I’m teaching other designers my exact process for creating, selling and executing a design intensive offer so you can do the same thing!
What You’ll Learn In Design Intensive Master Training?
- My sales pitch (and call script) for Design Intensives that makes them a no brainer decision for the right client.
- The mindset you need to fill your schedule and start making $10k+/month working just 1-2 full days per week
- The Design Intensive structure and process from inquiry to prep work to design day to final file hand off
- How to strategically prep for a successful design day so your client leaves happy and you feel confident
- How to fill your schedule, automate/streamline your process and scale this offer to include junior designers
- How to differentiate this offer from your full brand and website projects so you can still book those too!