Our flagship program. Best for solo practitioners, builders, and Notion champions. Go deep!
Stop downloading templates and build a workspace that works for your unique needs and preferences.
Perfect for individuals, entrepreneurs, and small business owners, our flagship Notion training will help you master your life and business workflows with Notion through live-training, courses, office hours, and an active and supportive community.
Notion offers you a way to integrate all of your tasks, documents, activities, habits, ideas, and creativity in one place.
It’s the most versatile and customizable platform for personal and professional organization + productivity—one you can use to run every area of your life and business:
- build a second brain
- task management
- client collaboration
- strategic planning
- daily journaling
- documentation + SOPs
- idea generation
- research + exploration
- content management
If you don’t already have well-established systems, processes, and routines, you’ll simply recreate the same dysfunctional patterns from your old tools within Notion.
You’ve got to design your system in order for Notion to truly shine.
That’s why I created Notion Mastery
Hi, I’m Marie Poulin, Notion Ambassador and Notion Certified Consultant.
When I tried Notion for the first time back in 2017, it didn’t quite “click.” I knew it had potential, but wasn’t sure how to harness it.
As a long-time Evernote + Asana + Dropbox + Google Drive user, I was frustrated that my planning, tasks, files, ideas, and resources felt messy and fragmented.
It wasn’t until I tried using Notion to help me manage my permaculture diploma that I began to see what was possible, and why this tool was so incredible.
I took a chance and moved everything over to Notion, and it was a complete game-changer. I was finally able to build a system that worked for my ADHD brain.
I could now visualize all my work and commitments in one place, and got better visibility into where my time and effort was going (compared to where I thought it was going).
But even with years of systems training and design experience, it was still a time-consuming challenge. Notion is wildly open-ended, and if you don’t already have well-established systems, processes, and routines, it’s easy to recreate the same dysfunctional patterns from your old tools within Notion.
Since 2019, I’ve taught thousands of people how to use Notion to design their life and business operating systems and workflows, and have built a team that specializes in workflow optimization with Notion.
We’ve condensed our best practices and workflows into a robust online course and community to support you through the process of going from scattered to streamlined with Notion.
Let us show you what is possible with this incredible tool!
What You’ll Learn In Notion Mastery Course?
If you’re ready to stop procrasti-planning and playing whac-a-mole with your to-do list, join us in Notion Mastery.
CREATE AN INTEGRATED BUSINESS AND PERSONAL PRODUCTIVITY SYSTEM THAT IS TAILOR MADE FOR YOUR NEEDS.
Conquer Notion’s learning curve
- Start with a complete walk-through of Notion’s most powerful features (and wildly time-saving quirks!).
Build better planning systems
- Create practical planning and review processes for your daily, weekly, and monthly tasks + goals.
Reduce decision fatigue and overwhelm
- Design your workflow to reduce friction and make prioritization and decision-making quicker and easier.
Design a custom workspace that works for you
- Learn how to design custom dashboards that are tailor made for you and your style.
Improve team collaboration
- Get everyone on the same page with stellar documentation, custom dashboards, and workflows that work.
Supercharge your knowledge management system
- Improve your resource management, note-taking, and idea management.
Create a practical + sustainable workflow
- Know where everything lives and minimize your decision fatigue and context switching.
Surprise + delight your clients
- Share beautiful and practical collaborative dashboards with clients.
- Get a sneak peek into a variety of workflows, examples, SOPs, and templates from community members and in our weekly office hours and workshops.
Sale Page: Marie Poulin – Notion Mastery Course