Sam Shames: Sam began trading futures and equities in 2006 as markets were reaching a crescendo. Learning how to find opportunities in any market condition was the most important lesson from this time. He primarily looks to market correlations and follows a strategy where he looks to take advantage of both daily and intraday trends. The strategy is top-down first, starting with the market moving indices and futures to heavily weighted stocks to make sure that they are pulling in the same direction. Once that is established we review whether timeframes line up, meaning are the lower time frames in sync with the longer time frame trend. Tide first, then boats.
Here’s what you’ll get:
- How to profit from “Frowns and Smiles” (while other traders “hope” for wins)
- Case Study: Turning $100 into $3,200 in a month (2,800% growth!)
- How to target shorter timeframes for gains in volatile market
- Case Study: 65% gain in 3 hours for a “no sweat” max profit
- How to extend trades (like $7,000 overnight) for maximum gains
- Sam’s pandemic sell off prediction — months in advanced
Bonus: Sam’s Daily Market Checklist
- Sam’s Daily Market Checklist is his custom data source that provides a quick review of major market sectors and their movement. Is a stock bullish? Bearish? Neutral/choppy? You’ll know each day. You can personalize and customize the checklist with any stock and go into the trading day with a strong foundation of market direction.
- Sam’s Daily Market Checklist tracks potential trade setups by analyzing the three parts of a successful trade — the index (like the S&P 500), the sector (like technology), and the stock (pick the ones you want). This creates a personalized daily picture of the overall market sentiment and direction, which allows you to better identify high-probability trade setups in your trading plan.
Bonus: Live Macro Session
- Everyone was shocked when the 2020 pandemic struck and sent the markets crashing — except Sam Shames. Sam predicted the big sell off months in advance — and documented his assessment in a public article.
- The Macro Session is where Sam explains the big-picture factors that move the markets. He dives head-on into explanations of bonds, the dollar, negative interest rates, foreign currencies, yield curve, and much more.
- He explains how he puts all this together to identify staggering and historical moves in the market. He explains in a simple step-by-step method how to turn these macro factors into tradeable actions.