The Blueprint is different from practically every other trading course.
It’s not for everyone, and not for total beginners. It’s not a magic bullet or “black box” of secrets.
The “secret” to trading success is that there ARE NO SECRETS.
It’s time in the seat, patience, psychology and risk management.
The Blueprint is a tool for you to use throughout your trading journey. It is designed to be the ONLY trading course you’ll ever need .
Some concepts covered in the course:
- My method and the way I approach trading the futures market.
- A deep dive into how I pick my trades, find targets and stops.
- How I deal with tight ranging markets, and more typical market behaviour.
- How I determine when price is changing direction.
- The filters I use to choose only the best trades, and to know when to exit early.
- How I find and time entries, utilize technicals and read price action, and decide when to exit.
- Risk management that actually makes it difficult to blow up, and easier to recover.
- How to put yourself on a path to success as a trader
What You’ll Learn In Futures Trading Blueprint?
- The basics
- The Fundamentals
- Rethinking Risk management
- Specific risk management principles to make sure you don’t blow up
- What is a trade plan and how to make yours
- Charting and research setup and principles
- A different approach to setups
- Core setups and triggers
- Checklist to take only the best trades
- Trade management and using technicals for discretionary exits
- Additional lessons on reading price action, dealing with tight markets, how to tell when price stops going up/down, and more. I recently published a lesson on applying the principles we use to trade the ES to crude oil, for example, and will be adding more trading instuments.
- It’s a fraction of the price of any course I’ve taken, and packed full of actionable information.